[Starlingx-discuss] Invalid password for ldapadmin user during simplex installation

Ward, Martin mward at akamai.com
Wed Feb 12 09:56:41 UTC 2020

No problem.  I will have a go at installing using the latest doc at some point this week.

Are there any plans to create a non-O/S-specific installation, or one that breaks out any O/S specific stuff out to different sections? I am using CentOS rather than Ubuntu and while I can probably figure out the differences (because I am supposed to be smart) others may need a bit more instruction.

|\/|