[Starlingx-discuss] Meeting wiki page update - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:46:54 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you about the Meetings wiki page[1] which is getting very out of date especially now that we have a few changes that just took place.

I would like to ask all of you who have meetings that you are running to check and update the wiki if needed with the latest information about the meeting time and cadence. Also please list every meeting in its own row in the table to ensure every meeting has a good visibility and easy to find for everyone.

Please let me know if you need any help editing the wiki.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings