[Starlingx-discuss] Interim PL elections - nomination period is now closed

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 21:15:58 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

The nomination period for the interim PL positions is now closed.

Valid nominations:

* Test Team PL role: Yang Liu

As there is only one valid candidate for the above team we will no hold the voting part of the elections.

Teams we are still looking for PLs for:

* Docs
* MultiOS
* Networking

The election officials [1] will work with the project teams and the TSC to find people who can take the above open positions and appoint them or look into further actions in case we would not succeed with that attempt. Please stay tuned for updates and final election results.

If you have any questions please be sure to either ask them on the mailing list or to the elections officials[1].

Thank you,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials