[Starlingx-discuss] Status update: distro.openstack features

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Tue Feb 18 17:10:22 UTC 2020

Hi Yong,
Thanks for the update. I've added the stx-discuss mailing list to give visibility to the community on the progress.

In the StarlingX release meeting on Feb 13, Brent and Saul suggested that the distro-openstack team looks at containerizing the openstack clients in order to eliminate the direct dependency on CentOS 8.

Regards,
Ghada