[Starlingx-discuss] [build-report] STX_build_master_master - Build # 443 - Failure!

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Wed Feb 19 21:59:43 UTC 2020

The image build failures are due to openstack constraint updates pointing to a newer python3-only version of the module. Since our images are currently python2, this fails to install. We can push a temporary update to use a previous constraint file to enable the builds, and then work on migrating the images to python3.