[Starlingx-discuss] [docs][meeting] docs team meeting minutes 2020-02-19

Dale, Kristal kristal.dale at intel.com
Thu Feb 20 01:14:01 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes.

Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  *   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  *   Our tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

Cheers,
Kris
2020-02-19
*         All -- reviews merged since last week: 2

  *   Lets get this merged - made minor edits to trigger rebuild: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/707385/

  *   Lets get this merged - minor addition of link to wiki: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/708725/
*         All -- bug status -- no change
*         Opens

  *   Kris -- Assignment of R4 doc tasks -- will be discussed in build meeting tomorrow and hopefully assigned

  *   Kris -- Training review:https://review.opendev.org/#/c/706629/ -- recommend dropping when training done, and updating current contrib guide with a few more details.

  *   All -- Wiki status
?  Revisit planned migration of wiki content: lets close this out (see yellow). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UJjUttsWQRyauATrip0wKGIxSO7DvyetDKmPwvEIDaA/edit?usp=sharing
?  Old content on wiki can be found via search results. Outdated content found on wiki (last week) now flagged out of date/deprecated with link to documentation site.
?  What steps are needed to stop chasing the split of content between wiki and docs?

  *   Kris -- Windows Active Dir content -- pending R4 baseline refresh
*         All -- Ongoing tasks:

  *   Kris -- R4 install guides - terms refresh. Review ready, pending merging of R4 updates so I can rebase before creating a review.

  *   STX in a box: (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006622)
?  Draft in review https://review.opendev.org/#/c/692202/
?  Next steps (GREG) - Greg will spend a little time investigating possible scripted try-before-buy option using exisitng deployment stuff.
*         Kris -- Transition plan: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-transition-plan