[Starlingx-discuss] MariaDB and TokuDB module License Issue

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Thu Feb 20 16:02:35 UTC 2020

Looking at the unmodified source tarball, the storage/tokudb/PerconaFT/README.md file has the following:

License
-------

PerconaFT is available under the GPL version 2, and AGPL version 3.
See [COPYING.AGPLv3][agpllicense],
[COPYING.GPLv2][gpllicense], and
[PATENTS][patents].

[agpllicense]: http://github.com/Percona/PerconaFT/blob/master/COPYING.AGPLv3
[gpllicense]: http://github.com/Percona/PerconaFT/blob/master/COPYING.GPLv2
[patents]: http://github.com/Percona/PerconaFT/blob/master/PATENTS

along with the storage/tokudb/PerconaFT/COPYING.AGPLv3 file.

I expect this is why we had to drop tokudb from the source tarball.