[Starlingx-discuss] Question about distributed openstack

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Mon Jan 6 18:28:21 UTC 2020

Hello Wei.  Distributed Cloud support is available in StarlingX 3.0 which was just recently released.

You can find the ISO image here [1].   You can find documentation on how to setup a StarlingX distributed cloud at this link [2].

Once you have your cloud and its subclouds set up, you should be able to share images between them.

       brucej

[1] http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/release/3.0.0/centos/outputs/iso/bootimage.iso
[2] https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r3_release/distributed_cloud/index.html