[Starlingx-discuss] [docs][meeting] docs team meeting minutes 2020-01-15
kristal.dale at intel.com
Thu Jan 16 00:42:20 UTC 2020
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes.
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet Wednesdays 12:30 PST.
* Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
* Our tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation
* All -- reviews in progress and recent merges -- https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/docs
* 4 merged since last week, including bug fixes
* Open: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/docs+status:open
* Mergable: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/docs+status:open+is:mergeable
? Needs +2 and +Workflow: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/608214/
? Needs +2: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/702565/ - revise this to not use release specific URLs (KRIS - Done)
? Stuck: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/701474/ - email openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org for suport (KRIS)
* All -- bug status -- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.docs
* All -- Ongoing tasks:
* Kris -- misc doc clean up
* Kris -- STX in a box: (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006622)
? Draft in review https://review.opendev.org/#/c/692202/
? Hosting qcow2 images: Ask author to join build meeting in 2 weeks. If not possible (due to time diff), set up separate meeting with Scott Little/Saul Wold.
* Mike/Linja/Huifeng/David -- adding video to StarlingX.io -- Video posted: https://youtu.be/6IhWPaRD7Po
? Final location? Huifeng suggests adding to https://docs.starlingx.io/operations/tsn.html instead of the Wiki (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking/TSN , which is supposed to be Outdated)
* Final location: Add to TSN page in docs. See if we can embed the vid. If not, use a simple text link. (KRIS)
* Mike -- Adding article to StarlingX.io -- In progress https://01.org/blogs/vmrod25/2019/accelerating-ai-workloads-starlingx-edge-servers-using-x86-technology
? Lets do this as a blog post: https://www.starlingx.io/blog/
? Need to write a summary (Mike), then link to article. Submit as a PR to site (Kris).
? Target - first part of January
* Bruce -- Improve www.starlingx.io<http://www.starlingx.io/> -- https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2007029 --- CLOSE this out for now (KRIS - Done)
? Get started link will be an easy change - make PR as soon as ready.
? Note that the marketing call handles larger changes related to website (graphics, design, etc). https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#8am_Pacific_-_Community_Marketing_Planning_Call
? Put together requirements together, then attend the marketing call (coordinate with Ildiko) (Kris will coord requirements)
* Open stories tagged R2: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?status=active&tags=stx.docs&tags=stx.2.0
? https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004877 - 1 open task for stx-ha (Abraham) - status? Check with Abraham, and close out (KRIS - DONE)
? https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004737 - 1 open task for stx-clients (Kris) - I found that earlier updates have a bug in them. All should be updated.
* Remaining tasks from R3: Suggest we move back into backlog for reprioritization. https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?tags=stx.docs&tags=stx.3.0
* Suggest we ID near term (opportunistic) and R4 release work
* Prio 1: Must have for R4 release
? Are these items confirmed? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a93wt0XO0_JvajnPzQwnqFkXfdDysKVnHpbrEc17_yg/edit#gid=1107209846
* Prio 2: Should have for R4 release
* Prio 3: Nice to have
? Actionable items from backlog, pick off the top of list https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-docs-backlog
? Need to review and decide actionable/things to add to Storyboard
* Transition plan: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-transition-plan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss