[Starlingx-discuss] Marcela Rosales resigning MultiOS team

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:17:36 UTC 2020

Hi Marcela,

It was great to have you in the StarlingX community and I’m sorry to see you depart.

Thank you for all the great work you have been doing in the project and for taking on the leadership role in a very important area such as MultiOS.

I wish you all the best in your new role and I hope you might be able to contribute to StarlingX again in the future.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó