[Starlingx-discuss] Can cgcs-users/ibsh package be removed?

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Thu Jan 16 12:40:29 UTC 2020

I'm not aware of ibsh still being used.  It was previously replaced by lshell for restricted shells which has also been removed from the system.

Regards, Matt

´╗┐On 2020-01-15, 6:27 PM, "Saul Wold" <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:

    Folks,

    As I was reviewing some of the CentOS-8 work, I saw the update to the
    cgcs-users package and looked into what it was.  It seems to be a rename
    of an older locked down shell (2005).  I searched through the repos and
    could only find it referenced in the integ repo for inclusion on the ISO.

    I don't see ibsh set as a shell or used any place.  Is it time to retire
    this package?

    Thanks
        Sau!