[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Jan 9/2020 & Jan 16/2020
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Fri Jan 17 22:56:15 UTC 2020
Agenda/Minutes are posted at:
- Happy New Year!
- Feature Plans: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a93wt0XO0_JvajnPzQwnqFkXfdDysKVnHpbrEc17_yg/edit#gid=0
- Milestone-1 is planned for Jan 24
- Based on the milestone checklist, we look to be in good shape.
- Release Concerns / Risks:
- StarlingX Intel test team being diverted. Will need to determine a replacement plan.
- This is a risk to MS-1 (criteria: High level resources secured) as well as the overall release
- Some discussions happening, we'll revisit this in next week's release meeting.
- CentOS-8 -- continue discussion from the community meeting on risk and how to mitigate them
- Making progress on cherrypicking CVE fixes. OVMF & kernel in progress. See updates in Dec 19 meeting minutes below.
- Also waiting for k8s certificate rotation: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1838659
- Note sent to Mingyan thru the LP
- Any others?
- Branch: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/projects:+starlingx+branch:r/stx.2.0
- Open Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.2.0
- Current Count: 7
- Branch: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/projects:+starlingx+branch:r/stx.3.0
- Not much content merged since Release Date (Dec)
- Open Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.3.0
- Current Count: 17
- Intel is re-org'ing. Some existing teams are ceasing their involvement in StarlingX and others will be joining the project.
- New test team in Romania (Galati)
- Right now, the focus is on transitioning sanity from GDC to Galati
- There is currently no StarlingX lab in Galati. New manager is working on acquiring hardware.
- New dev teams in Bangalore. One dev team remains in Shanghai,
- Impacted Areas
- Test Coverage
- Expect release content to be reduced due to Intel resourcing shuffle.
- Target is to deliver ceph containerization without BlueStore
- The upgrades impact of BlueStore is technically complex due to the migration to a new filestore
- This needs to be discussed in the next F2F meeting
- Other features are TBD
- TSC discussed today the lack of commitment/resourcing for stx.3 to stx.4 upgrades
- This is not staffed and there hasn't been any uptake from the community to take on this work
- Need to bring focus to the upgrades area in the next F2F meeting and discuss how we make it a priority
- This may mean reducing investment in all other features
- Need to continue to assess test impact on release activities
- OVMF is still waiting on the stx-nova staging change.
- Also waiting for https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1838659 -- k8s certificate rotation
- Not discussed
More information about the Starlingx-discuss