[Starlingx-discuss] Huifeng Le resigning to the stx-networking team

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:58:25 UTC 2020

Hi Huifeng,

It was great to have you in the StarlingX community and I’m sorry to see you depart.

Thank you for all the great work you have been doing in the Networking project and for taking on the leadership role as well to guide the team.

I wish you all the best in your new role and I hope you might be able to contribute to StarlingX again in the future.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó