[Starlingx-discuss] [docs][meeting] docs team meeting minutes 2020-01-29
kristal.dale at intel.com
Wed Jan 29 21:17:16 UTC 2020
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes.
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet Wednesdays 12:30 PST.
* Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
* Our tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation
* All -- reviews merged since last week: 3
* Needs review: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/owner:kristal.dale%2540intel.com+status:open (related to config update on docs projects)
* All -- bug status -- 2 open and assigned, 1 resolved since last week.
* Kris -- Releases
* R4.0 - target release date is July 3, 2020.
? Code freeze end of May
* Do we know if there will be R2.0.2? - mark invalid.
* All -- Ongoing tasks:
* Kris -- misc doc clean up -- reviews made, pending approvals.
* Kris -- STX in a box: (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006622)
? Draft in review https://review.opendev.org/#/c/692202/
? Hosting qcow2 images: Ask author to join build meeting in 2 weeks. Confirmed.
? Suggest I transfer ownership of this coordination now (See if Scott Little can take this.)
* Greg (was Abraham) -- Review these code and terminology changes impacting user docs -- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCB-lrWhDIJLNAGWBt7wJ1_JxY21m71p -- and report back on specific actions required.(Look for email from Greg. Summary: no action required).
? Possible AR (KRIS): terminology clean up. There are storage, worker, and controller nodes. A worker can be labelled as a 'compute' node (a special case of a worker node).
* R4 planning:
* R4 target content (P1): https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?status=active&tags=stx.4.0&project_id=1046
? All agreed?
? Will contact project leads to get assigned.
* Do we want to ID P2, P3s? <-- GREG: Is this related to 'existing pre-R4 behaviour' not documented ?
? Can't remember where our candidate list was ?
? Prio 2: Should have for R4 release
? Prio 3: Nice to have
* Transition plan: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-transition-plan
* Lets finalize. What is missing?
* AR: Kris -- add gerrit/git process notes to Bruce's training review (when training is done)
StarlingX Docs Storyboard: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?status=active&project_id=1046
StarlingX Docs potential content/tasks: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-docs-backlog
Reviews in progress and recent merges: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/docs
* Open reviews: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/docs+status:open
* Mergable reviews: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/docs+status:open+is:mergeable
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss