[Starlingx-discuss] CFP Open! - Open Infrastructure Summit 2020

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:33:33 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

We’re excited to announce that the Call for Presentations [1] for the 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit is now open until August 4!

During the Summit, you’ll be able to join the people building and operating open infrastructure. Submit sessions featuring projects including Airship, Ansible, Ceph, Kata Containers, Kubernetes, ONAP, OpenStack, OPNFV, StarlingX and Zuul!

2020 Tracks
	• 5G, NFV & Edge
	• AI, Machine Learning & HPC
	• CI/CD
	• Container Infrastructure
	• Getting Started
	• Hands-on Workshops
	• Open Development
	• Private & Hybrid Cloud
	• Public Cloud
	• Security

Types of sessions
	• Presentations; demos encouraged
	• Panel Discussions
	• Lightning Talks
		• If your talk is not selected for the official track schedule, we may reach out to have you present it as a Lightning Talk during the Summit in a shorter 10-15 minute format

SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION [1] - Deadline August 4, 2020

Summit CFP is only for presentation, panel, and workshop submissions. The content submission process for the Forum and Project Teams Gathering (PTG) will be managed separately in the upcoming months.

Programming Committee nominations are also now open. The Programming Committee helps select sessions from the CFP for the Summit schedule. Nominate yourself or or someone else for the Programming Committee [2] before July 10, 2020 and help us program the Summit!

Registration and sponsorship coming soon! For sponsorship inquiries, please email kendall at openstack.org.

Please email speakersupport at openstack.org with any CFP questions or feedback.

Thanks,
Ildikó