[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Team Minutes 7/2/2020

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Thu Jul 2 15:11:34 UTC 2020

Hi Saul and all,

I have submitted a patch for mariadb issue.
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/739046/
Test pass in my duplex setup after changing it manually.

The last ussuri EB pass with the patch before https://review.opendev.org/#/c/731461/10
After review, I updated this patch which caused the issue that the second mariadb could not
Join the cluster.
It will impact setup test except for simplex.

Thanks
Zhipeng