[Starlingx-discuss] Updated Manifest repo for r/stx.4.0 - Please review & fire 4.0-rc build

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Tue Jul 14 17:26:57 UTC 2020

Hi Saul,
Can you clarify the impact of this omission of the content of the r/stx.4.0 branch to date? Once the manifest is updated, will the commits that were being picked up from master (commits which merged after the July 8 1:30am build) in the stx.4.0 rc builds not be picked up anymore?

BTW, the review below appears to be on the wrong branch. It should be on r/stx.4.0 not master.

Regards,
Ghada