[Starlingx-discuss] Speaking opportunity at Edge Computing World in October

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:38:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you about the opportunity to have one or two sessions on StarlingX at the upcoming virtual Edge Computing World conference in October. The speaking slots are 30-minute long.

I created an etherpad to collect ideas to choose from: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/starlingx-session-proposals
We can collect further conferences to target as well to collect ideas or re-use some of the talks.

In addition we may have an opportunity to run a workshop as well. We were discussing to turn the hands-on workshop into a virtual experience. Is there still interest in the community to do that?

Thanks,
Ildikó