[Starlingx-discuss] AIO Duplex Setup with 2 NICs

Pratik M. pvmpublic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:24:53 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:21 PM Marc Ferland <ferlandm at amotus.ca> wrote:
[...]
> Followed the guide and modified my VLANs config accordingly. DATA0IF now has it's own dedicated interface. I reinstalled the OpenStack application but it failed while installing the openstack-libvirt chart.
>
> Install log: https://pastebin.com/FAdV3tMe
>
> neutron-ovs-agent-controller-0-937646f6-dprsc_openstack_neutron-ovs-agent-init*.log seems to also point to an error: https://pastebin.com/GcC2bjBj
>
> I'm also seeing these messages appear periodically in dmesg:

I found the following bugs related to the "Unhandled error:
NoSuchOptError: no such option vf_management in group" error:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1889023
and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1888920

The former has some workaround for StarlingX. The latter says that
maybe SRIOV was not enabled in BIOS. Again, just info I found. Hope it
helps.

Thanks
Pratik