[Starlingx-discuss] Unable to log in controller-1 after changing password on active controller-0

von Hoesslin, Volker Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de
Tue Jun 16 10:44:49 UTC 2020

try to re-install controller-1 ?

Von: Shashi, Yatindra [yatindra.shashi at intel.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juni 2020 12:13
An: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Betreff: [URL wurde verändert] [Starlingx-discuss] Unable to log in controller-1 after changing password on active controller-0

Externe E-Mail! Öffnen Sie nur Links oder Anhänge von vertrauenswürdigen Absendern!

Hi All,

In AIO-Duplex Setup 3.0
As after certain days Stx force user to change the Password, I changed the password in the Controller-0 but I did not do on the cont-1. I had locked/unlocked Cont-1 and tried to login with old/new password but I get access denied. Is there way to reset or change sysadmin Password of cont-1.
I am able to login to dashboard and cont-0 with the password I had.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ with best regards,
Yatindra Shashi
  IoTG DE- Intel Corporation
   Munich, Germany

Save Paper, Go Digital :)

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, https://sis-schwerin.de/externer-link/?href=www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich