[Starlingx-discuss] Edge summaries from the virtual PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:22:01 UTC 2020

Hi,

It was great seeing many of you at the virtual PTG two weeks ago.

I wrote up two blog posts to summarize edge related sessions at the event:

* Edge Computing Group recap: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/osf-edge-computing-group-ptg-overview/
* StarlingX recap: https://www.starlingx.io/blog/starlingx-vptg-june-2020-recap/

The articles have pointers to the etherpads we used at the event and include further pointers as well in case you would like to follow up on either discussion item or missed the event and would like to get a somewhat detailed view of what was discussed.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó