[Starlingx-discuss] How can I expose container workloads in kubernetes which are running on worker nodes?

bnovickovs at weecodelab.com bnovickovs at weecodelab.com
Sun Jun 28 18:09:53 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

Question is simple as that:

I want to run some workloads in Kubernetes and expose them via NodePort
or LoadBalancer service (via MetalLB). Its pretty easy to do on
controller-0/1 nodes since they are connected to OAM network. Thus, I am
wondering how this can be done on worker nodes which are connected to
mgnmt network and data networks (but data networks can be used in
conjunction with openstack only).

Thank you