[Starlingx-discuss] Requesting input on future StarlingX Openstack Rebases

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Tue Jun 30 02:08:35 UTC 2020

I put some history data along this product execution on the etherpad.
I like to see other feedbacks and take-aways.

Regards,
Yong
On 2020/6/30, 9:13 AM, "Khalil, Ghada" <Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com> wrote:

    Hello all,

    The following question was raised in the StarlingX Release Meeting a couple of weeks ago:
             How do we make future StarlingX rebases to the latest Openstack release easier and more predictable?

    I took the action to solicit input from the community in general and the Ussuri rebase team in particular.

    We've created an Etherpad to collect community input: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-openstack-rebase

    Please add your thoughts/ideas to the etherpad in the next couple of weeks for consideration in the stx.5.0 release planning.

    Thanks,
    Ghada
    On behalf of the StarlingX Release Team