[Starlingx-discuss] K8s conformance application question

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:32:55 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

During the preparation of the K8s conformance application package I came across an item on one of the forms I wanted to bring up before submitting.

One of the forms[1] require to list 'Participant Kubernetes Combinations’, e.g. "XYZ Kubernetes" or "XYZ Kubernetes Platform”. As StarlingX is not a targeted Kubernetes distribution but rather an edge platform that has Kubernetes as one of the components to deliver functionality to fulfill the needs of the different use cases this section is not applicable in my understanding.

In order to avoid future confusions and issues with using the conformance mark I wanted to double check that my understanding is correct before submitting the form.

Please raise any concerns before the end of this week or let me know if you agree with the above.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://github.com/cncf/k8s-conformance/blob/master/participation-form/Certified_Kubernetes_Form.md