[Starlingx-discuss] FW: REMINDER about updating STX REST API DOCUMENTATION

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Fri Mar 6 12:22:11 UTC 2020

I thought I would send out this “nag” email again because I believe some starlingx contributors have been forgetting to update STX REST API DOCUMENTATION ... not 100% sure, just a hunch.

It is the responsibility of the contributor who changes / updates / creates STX REST APIs to also update the STX REST API DOCUMENTATION.

The HOWTO info on updating the new REST API DOCS can be found here:
https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/api_contribute_guide.html

thanks,
Greg.