[Starlingx-discuss] Community (& TSC) Call (Mar 11, 2020)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Mar 11 14:40:45 UTC 2020

>From today's call...

* Standing Topics
      * Sanity
            * nice touch indicating MONOLITHIC or LAYERED in the sanity report subject
            * all green until 20200310 - LAYERED BUILD
                  * report http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-March/007977.html
                  * issue is https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1864221, the fix seems to be understood, targeting a fix in a day or so
      * Reviews
            * nothing this week
      * CentOS 8
            * focus on kernel upgrade now
                  * some new patches sent for review today
                  * need some help testing out of tree driver updates - on specific hardware - Austin will bring details to the Test & Networking teams

* Topics for this Week
      * key readouts from the mid-cycle meetup last week?
            * https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/starlingX-winter-2020-meetup
            * Dariush mentioned a couple of actions he took from the meeting
                  * Upgrades Spec: this is in progress, John Kung authoring
                  * Upgrades Storyboard: this has been created
            * Ildiko is working up a blog post
      * DST switch (ildikov)
            * Do we still want to stick to the US time slots?
            * we agreed to stick with the current slots
      * Mary Camp - Docs team
            * taking over for the Docs sub-project from Kristal Dale

* Open Requests for Help
      * nothing this week