[Starlingx-discuss] Project confirmation review

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:57:36 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

The project is reaching the point in its lifecycle where it can apply to become a confirmed project supported by the OpenStack Foundation.

Becoming a confirmed project has a list of criteria to comply with that will be reviewed by several groups including the OSF Board of Directors. You can check the process description here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/OSFProjectConfirmationGuidelines

The current plan is to target the board meeting scheduled co-located with the Vancouver event in June for the review with asking the board to allow for a pre-review meeting that has been the precedent with some other projects earlier which can ensure that the community can address questions or concerns if there is any by the final review.

Before arranging the reviews I would like to make sure that no one has any objections against going through the process with the above timeline.

Please reply to this thread if you have any objections towards the timeline __by the end of this week__.

I will make steps to set up the schedule early next week if there are no unresolved comments or objections.

Thanks,
Ildikó