[Starlingx-discuss] enable pbr version

何义鹏 yipeng.he at jitstack.com
Thu Mar 19 07:21:19 UTC 2020

Hello Saul

I'm Yipeng He from JITStack, and I'm taking over the tasks of PBR.
I encountered the following issue when trying to build iso:
It fails when the suffix of the version generated by the PBR tool ended with number, for instance the building fails if the version id is 2.999.9999.rc1.dev23,
and when I replaced it with 2.999.9999.rc1.dev, the ISO building was successful.
I don't knwo why this happens, could please support and advice the solution for this issue.

Yipeng.He