[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Production Feasibility Discussion

Anirudh Gupta Anirudh.Gupta at hsc.com
Tue Mar 24 08:50:11 UTC 2020

Hi Ghada,

I have added the topic to the community etherpad.

As per the meeting plan
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_Pacific_-_Technical_Steering_Committee_.26_Community_Call

We would be connecting with the below details on Wednesday (tomorrow):

7am Pacific - Technical Steering Committee & Community Call
Call details

  *   Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/342730236
  *   Dialing in from phone:
     *   Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
     *   Meeting ID: 342 730 236
     *   International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ

Please do inform in case of any change in the schedule.

Regards
Anirudh Gupta