[Starlingx-discuss] IPv6 issue when apply OpenStack on IPv6 simplex.

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Thu Mar 26 06:54:47 UTC 2020

Hi Joseph and all,

So far, OpenStack can be deployed successfully in my ipv6 simplex setup!

I have fixed the intermittent issue I mentioned below.
Need to increase process from 1 to 5 for wsgi_keystone!

2 related patches under review,  test pass on both ipv4 and ipv6 simplex setup.

https://review.opendev.org/714894

https://review.opendev.org/714898

Appreciate for your comment!

Thanks!