[Starlingx-discuss] Need core reviewers for new projects

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Tue Mar 31 16:11:27 UTC 2020

The following new projects have now been created after a few growing
pains for the newly deployed opendev infrastructure.

    starlingx/cert-manager-armada-app

    starlingx/nginx-ingress-controller-armada-app

    starlingx/rook-ceph

*I need to know who the core reviewers should be for the new projects. *
I'll start with myself and the project requester until I hear from the
community*.
*

Next step for project leads is to set up your zuul configs.  Look to
other projects base on the same language as a guide. You'll need the
following files...

    .zuul.yaml

    test-requirements.txt

    tox.ini