[Starlingx-discuss] Upversioning netapp

Dinescu, Stefan Stefan.Dinescu at windriver.com
Fri May 1 14:45:51 UTC 2020

Small update: there is an extra image that I missed: quay.io/k8scsi/snapshot-controller:v2.0.0-rc2

This was not specifically related to netapp, so that is why I missed it. This image is needed by kubernetes itself to properly support PVC snapshots.

Sorry for any inconvenience this missing image might have caused.