[Starlingx-discuss] [OpenStack Ussuri Upgrade Task] Call for patch review!!

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Fri May 8 15:59:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Please help to review OpenStack Ussuri upgrade patches.
Our target is to get all below patches merged by end of next week.
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:for_ussuri+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
During OpenStack upgrade for StarlingX, we have to move python2.7 to python3.6 for OpenStack services as ussuri release only support python3.
We also rebased openstack-helm/helm-infra to latest version.

Engineering build test status.

  1.  nfv_scenario_tests PASS on simplex/duplex/multi virtual setup.
  2.  nfv_scenario_tests PASS on simplex bare metal setup.
  3.  Sanity test is ongoing.   Duplex/standard virtual setup test PASS.

Thanks!
Zhipeng