[Starlingx-discuss] Virtual PTG Registration Live

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Mon May 4 21:38:55 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

Registration for the June 2020 Virtual PTG is now live! It is free but its still extremely important that you register as this is primarily so we have a way to contact attendees with information about the event as we figure the rest of the details out. So please take a minute to register: https://virtualptgjune2020.eventbrite.com <https://virtualptgjune2020.eventbrite.com/>

Let us know if you have any questions!

-the Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)