[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX and load balancers?

Shashi, Yatindra yatindra.shashi at intel.com
Fri May 8 17:56:37 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Currently all the routes to the external NW for the Pods is provided through the OAM network with modifications in the IPTables rules and bridges.
But in the prod environment pods talking with external NW should be routed through the data interface and the question here is how can it be achieved with load balancers which are available for bare metal case like MetalLB.

See in the attached diagram MetalLB , routes the all the external NW through the OAM interface, I have checked on STX 3.0. For testing it is ok but may not for prod env.
We need something or someway to get it routed through data interface.

Regards,
Yatindra Shashi