[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Config/DC/Flock sub-project bi-weekly call

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Tue May 19 14:05:49 UTC 2020

Hey everyone.

A couple things were discussed at the call today:

1.       Would be great if we could get a few more of the cores to participate - so here is a reminder to the cores that we have this bi-weekly call. The next call will be on June 2.

2.       There are quite a few reviews ready to merge for setting up bandit in tox/zuul - this is a request for cores to take a look:
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/owner:sharath.kumar%2540intel.com+status:open

Details of this bi-weekly call are found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#6:30am_Pacific_-_StarlingX_Config.2FDC.2FFlock_sub-project_bi-weekly_call

Bart