[Starlingx-discuss] TSC nomination - Bruce Jones

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue May 19 22:36:13 UTC 2020

Hi.  I am Bruce Jones and I am running for a position on the StarlingX TSC.

I have been a member of the StarlingX community since the beginning of the
project, before it was called StarlingX.  I led the work to create
the project and release the "seed code" to the community.  I have since served as
a PL for the distro.openstack project and am currently a Core Reviewer on the
documentation team.

My goals for the project are to build on the strengths that we collectively
have created while growing our community of users and developers.

To achieve those goals I will help plan and lead efforts around building
features that our users need, while addressing the issues they raise as they
evaluate and deploy the software.  I will listen to the feedback of the
community and work to resolve the problems important to us as the developers
and maintainers of this software.  And I will always act to support the
Four Opens and to ensure the long term success of the project.

        brucej