[Starlingx-discuss] No new daily layered builds

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed May 20 00:13:13 UTC 2020

On 5/19/20 11:02 AM, Jascanu, Nicolae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The last build that was validated, and it was GREEN, is the build from
> May 16^th . Since then no other builds were generated.
>
> Could you please check?

I was hoping for an email from Scott or Don, but since it has not
happened, I will provide a quick update.

Since the layered build was enabled, there was supposed to be a check
for rebuilding the ISO when a lower layer (distro is lower than flock)
changed, but that did not get completed as there was also thoughts about
building the ISO from any Layer.  The Flock layer has not changed in a
couple of days, but the distro layer did, So no ISO was created.

I will let Scott and Don elaborate as needed.

Not clear if a new ISO build was triggered today.

Sau!