[Starlingx-discuss] 回复: FW: StarlingX - fails at setup

zhaos at neusoft.com zhaos at neusoft.com
Fri May 22 03:47:34 UTC 2020

Hi Scott .

         For your modification of this code: https://review.opendev.org/730122

In the case of kmods without any source code changes, why we need to change the version number of kmods,

According to normal development guidelines, we believe that the version info should not be modified.

         We understand the macro value of TIS_PATCH_VER, which marks kmod's own change information,

It is not prepared for other modules changes. Looking forward to your review.

We sincerely thanks for your hard work for the community. nice friend! 🤝

Best Regards