[Starlingx-discuss] (no subject)

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Fri May 22 10:39:12 UTC 2020

Hi Alfredo:
In latest master, the ceph is not mandatory , and stx is enabling  others storages solution  .
For example [1] , netapp can be used as k8s PV and storage backend
Rook [2] is integrating into starlingx too , which can support K8S and Openstack .
User/customer can integrated other storage type as k8s application .
By this,  you don’t need dedicate storage nodes.

Hope this can help you .

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2007391
[2] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005527

Thanks.