[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX TSC election update and results

Cobbley, David A david.a.cobbley at intel.com
Wed May 27 16:29:25 UTC 2020

Congratulations, and thank you, to all three for your continuing/new service in these roles!

--David C

On 5/27/20, 8:32 AM, "Ildiko Vancsa" <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi StarlingX Community,

    I’m reaching out to you with announcements about the first StarlingX TSC election.

    As the number of candidates[1] doesn’t exceed the number of open seats and the new TSC group fulfills all criteria we have listed on the governance page[2] we will skip the voting period for this election and form the new TSC group.

    To follow the original election timeline the new and returning members’ term starts on the week of June 8th and it is approximately one year long.

    With all that said I would like to announce and also congratulate to the newly elected and returning TSC members:

    * Ian Jolliffe
    * Bruce Jones
    * Wang Hao

    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Ildikó Váncsa Ecosystem Technical Lead, OpenStack Foundation

    [1] https://opendev.org/starlingx/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2019_H1/tsc
    [2] https://docs.starlingx.io/governance/reference/tsc/stx_charter.html#elections