[Starlingx-discuss] Creating non Sysadmin users for STX host

Shashi, Yatindra yatindra.shashi at intel.com
Fri May 29 08:41:46 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I wanted to add users to my StarlingX host system/horizon where they have read access for the files and access to list+show system command.
As some of my colleagues are newbie and I don't want them to change some major configuration of STX host, is there something like that?

I see there is section to create Users and assign to project in the Openstack Dashboard which work.
But when I  tried same for the StarlingX dashboard+host machine, it didn't worked.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ with best regards,
Yatindra Shashi
  IoTG DE- Intel Corporation
   Munich, Germany
Save Paper, Go Digital :)

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich