[Starlingx-discuss] Resource requirement for Starlingx

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Tue Nov 10 15:29:48 UTC 2020

Hi Ankush,
Unfortunately, the Planning Guide Bruce mentioned is not available yet, we are still working on upstreaming this doc.
In the meantime, I hope the info Greg pointed to is helpful. Please let us know if you have more questions.

thanks,
Mary Camp
Kelly Services Technical Writer | maryx.camp at intel.com<mailto:maryx.camp at intel.com>