[Starlingx-discuss] [StarlingX] StarlingX with CentOS8 upgrade technical discussion

zhaos at neusoft.com zhaos at neusoft.com
Thu Nov 19 07:11:16 UTC 2020

Hi all:
Regarding the StarlingX CentOS8 upgrade technical sharing meeting,
We had an in-depth discussion with the Wind River beijing team.
Discuss detailed information about:
(1) The current state of the StarlingX's CentOS8 environment.
(2) How to deal with common problems in the SRPM/Python2->3 upgrade process.
(3) How to solutions to some common compilation errors
(4) One WeChat group for real-time communication is created.
If any guys want to understand about StarlingX's CentOS8 and related Kernel upgrade technical points,
Please email me to apply for the group QR code to join the discussion group. Thank you.
(5) we have updated the following gerrit tickets to facilitate subsequent upgrade tasks more smoothly.
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:centos8+(status:open)+branch:f/centos8

Finally, I want to thank the experts. They have made huge effort and contribution to the community. You've worked so hard!

Best Regards
Shuai

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
is not the intended recipient,unauthorized use,forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.