[Starlingx-discuss] Regarding stx-monitor

Amit Mahajan ebiibe82 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:39:58 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We are using StarlingX R4.0. For analyzing a few issues, we are exploring
the stx-monitor application. Could you please let us know the following:

   - Is there any documentation that can guide how to install the
   stx-monitor application?
   - Will we be able to get logs for the OpenStack pods that died and were
   removed?
   - Does stx-monitor monitors and records metrics such as CPU and Memory
   usage, and are these available for post mortem analysis?
   - Does stx-monitor also periodically monitor hosts' (controllers &
   worker nodes') CPU, Memory etc. and are these metrics available for post
   mortem analysis?

Regards,
Amit