[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX R4.0 Baremetal Duplex standard controller storage ironic deployment mode: Baremetal node not creation issue.

Akki yadav yadav.akshay58 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:04:02 UTC 2020

Hi ZhipengS,

I used Centos 8 qcow2 which I downloaded from the official website. Link to
the image is :
https://cloud.centos.org/centos/8/x86_64/images/CentOS-8-GenericCloud-8.2.2004-20200611.2.x86_64.qcow2

With the above centos 8 image, the baremetal node stucks in probing state.

But with Centos7 qcow2, baremetal node came up smoothly.

Any idea what can be the issue and how can I use centos8 without being
stuck at probing state ?

Sure I will raise one to track this issue after this mails reply in case we
still want it to be created.

Regards
Akshay.