[Starlingx-discuss] Edge working group sessions at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:48:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you with a friendly reminder that the OIF Edge Computing Group[1] is meeting on three consecutive days at the PTG next week to discuss reference architectures, testing activities and cross-project and cross-community collaboration related matters.

According to our current plans the group’s schedule is the following:

* Monday (October 26) 1300 UTC - 1500 UTC: Storage and Reference Models and Architectures
* Tuesday (October 27) 1300 UTC - 1500 UTC: Cyborg and continuation of previous day’s topics
* Wednesday (October 28) 1300 UTC - 1600 UTC: Cross-project/community collaboration focus
* 1300 UTC - 1400 UTC: Ironic (Bare Metal as a Service) cross-project session
* 1400 UTC - 1500 UTC: Focus on OIF projects including Airship and StarlingX
* 1500 UTC - 1600 UTC: Focus on adjacent communities

We are building our agenda and collecting talking points on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-vptg-october-2020

As the group’s activities are relevant for StarlingX and vice versa I would like to encourage the community to attend some of the sessions that you can. Please feel free to add further topics to the etherpad. Please also add your name next to your item so we know who would be describing the topic and lead the discussions during the sessions.

As a reminder you can find the full PTG agenda here: https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/swift/v1/6e4619c416ff4bd19e1c087f27a43eea/www-assets-prod/Uploads/PTG2-Oct26-30-2020-Schedule-1.pdf

__Also a friendly reminder to please register[2] for the event in case you are interested in participating in the PTG.__

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group
[2] https://october2020ptg.eventbrite.com/