[Starlingx-discuss] Cancel StarlingX Marketing Meeting on October 28

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Oct 27 15:43:40 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a great Summit last week and a productive PTG this week! Due to the overlap of tomorrow’s StarlingX Marketing Meeting with the OIF Edge Working Group meeting at the PTG, I think we should cancel the call. Ildiko and I did not have anything for the agenda, but if there is anything folks would like to sync on, let’s continue to communicate via the mailing list until our next meeting on November 11.

Have a great week!

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price