[Starlingx-discuss] TSC resignation - Ian

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:39:36 UTC 2020

Hi Ian,

It is very sad to see you leaving the community. Thank you for all the work and effort that you’ve put into building and guiding the community since the project was launched!

I wish you all the best with your new adventures and I hope that maybe we will see you again in the community some time in the future. :)

Best Regards,
Ildikó