[Starlingx-discuss] Interested in Contributing back to community

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Wed Sep 9 14:34:27 UTC 2020

Hi Akshay,
Thank you for reaching out to me. We welcome community contributions.
In terms of the next steps, I recommend that you join an upcoming TSC/Community meeting (Wednesdays at 10am Eastern time) to provide an overview of what you are proposing to gauge interest. If there is sufficient interest, then you would follow the contributor/development process for StarlingX: https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/development_process.html

The first step in the development process would be to post a spec for review by TSC members. I think we also need the test teams to review as they have a number of automation tools as well and they may benefit from your contributions.
The more specific pointer to the spec process is: https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/development_process.html#specification-phase

Regards,
Ghada